Be aware that Photoshop and Photoshop Elements are different types of software. Make sure to sign up for the class that teaches the software you currently own.
Are you ready to take your Photoshop skills one step further? This class is for someone looking to do more than just the basics in Photoshop. This class will help you when retouching or doing small head swap projects as well as teach you the real power behind curves. This class is for those of you that have taken the beginning Photoshop class, or have a working knowledge of Photoshop from your own experience. Are you ready for these classes? Answer these questions below and see:
Questions to ask yourself to determine if you are ready for the intermediate class:
1) Am I familiar with the levels and hue/saturation controls?
2) Do I have a basic knowledge of color correction and blemish removal?
3) Am I familiar with layers?
4) Am I familiar with the rubber stamp, clone, patch tools?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you are ready for the intermediate class. If you are unsure, please, please, please, take the beginning Photoshop class first. You will thank yourself later (and other students won’t have to wait for you to catch-up).
What we will cover in the class:
• In-depth work with layers, layer masks and blending modes
• Intermediate blemish removal and simple eye/head swapping
• Smoothing skin, lightening eyes, and more extensive cloning techniques
What you need to bring to class:
• This class is so much more beneficial when you have a laptop with Photoshop so you can follow along. Borrow one if possible, but please have one.
Click below to register for the class or order a gift certificate to give as a gift to someone you love.
If you have any other questions about the class, e-mail me: email@example.com